This is our Annual Family & Friends fellowship for the entire family. We will have food, games, music and much more. Please feel free to invite family and friends as we want to continue our outreach to all during this inportant evangelization effort. There is no cost to attend and it will happen – rain or shine!
We have a pavillion but you are welcome to bring your own lawn chairs and tent/canopy if you like.
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS! Please consider volunteering for the following areas. Contact Annette Brooks at 202-361-4699 or call the rectory office at 202-546-1885 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) if you can help!
- Set-up – arrive early to help with set-up of food, games, etc.
- Clean-up – stay around for about an hour to help with clean-up
- Food Committee – help with shoopping, food set-up, serving and grilling
- Youth Activities – give us an hour to help with games for the youth (ring toss, egg race, take kids to train ride in park, etc)
- Adult Activites – give us an hour to help with game for adults (bingo, card games, etc)